WEEKDAY AND WEEKEND batches
New batch dates
1st March 2020.
“Photography is the only language, that can be understood anywhere in the world.”
Tune your Photography hobby further! While being a passionate Artist explore your
professional side too. . The course develops artistic capacity while learning and exploring
the art of photography. Studying creative themes, latest practices, and in-depth knowledge
with strong foundation of lessons.
- Fundamental Lessons
- Intro to DSLR Camera and understanding the how to handle in a camera right way.
- Lens and types of lens and their respective uses for different genres
- Exposure Fundamentals - aperture , shutter speed and ISO
- Shooting on Manual Mode
- Focusing methods, techniques, limitations
- White Balance, Drive Mode, AF MODES, Picture Styles
- Tips & guidance for Shooting Travel, Landscapes, Portraits, Street, Architecture, Moving
subjects and Night Scenes.
- Creative aspects of Photo Composition
Advance Camera Artist effects
- Fundamental Lessons
- Light Painting effects: play with lights to create abstract images and
explore the artist in you
- Shot Panning: Capturing techniques for moving subjects: learn to freeze
the moving subjects with dramatizing motion blur background.
- Creating Bokeh Backgrounds: Learn to create portraits with bokeh
background, learn the Japanese art of creating bokeh effect.
- Creating LIGHT ORBs: Did you ever imagined a magical & Mystical Light
ORBs in middle of lovely landscape or Streets at night. Learn to play with light and
exposure to create magical effects.
- A picture can speak more than words. We will teach you how to tell stories through your
pictures, learn the documentary style of creating photos.
- Understand In Depth how and why to use right gear and how to develop a creative
perspective for capturing a beautiful moment.
- Learn & Practice all the essential Skillsets that can make you a UNIQUE.
- Wedding / Events / Family Portraiture : Learn the art of capturing people in different
Light environment Using Flash, reflectors, studio lights
Studio Lighting Basics
- Learn the Basic of Lighting fundamentals. Understand how lights plays an important role
in creation of engaging & dramatic portraits.
- This course will introduce you to studio Flash lights, use of Light Modifiers &
Diffusers. Building a basic Lighting Setup using Key & Fill Light, Controlling lights
using Histogram & other various techniques.
- Images resizing & cropping, Touch ups & Clean ups, enhancing image Using Curves, Color
corrections, working on multiples images of events, creating presets, creating
watermark. Exporting files to different formats.
After the course completion students will be capable to take up commercial assignments on wedding photography (pre wedding / candid’s),
Family shoots (kids/ maternity), Interiors / architectural shoots and also establish
themselves confidently as keen, talented photographers.