WEEKDAY AND WEEKEND batches
Next batch dates
Duration : 3 Month
"Filmmaking is a profound means of communication to deliver the best!"
The film making course at FTP is comprehensively equipped and to conduct professional training that teacher multiple facets of filmmaking. The course is desgined for students who not only wants to learn film direction but also wish to acquire special skills in sound, editing, cinematography and production.
We ensure that students not only learn the theortical aesthetics but also the most of practical trainings to implement further in their life. Today filmmaking is a boom in the industry and each one needs to be rightly trained to use their creative capability . At FTP we aim that a students achieve the role of being an excellent filmmaker.
- Understanding Script/Screenplay.
- Film Genres & Terminologies,
- (3--‐Act Structure) in script writing.
- Understanding screenplay format with Graphs
- Converting concepts to stories & stories to screenplay(Scene wise Treatment)
- Dialogues writing
- Shooting Script & Story boarding
- Basic grammar of direction
- converting screenplay into direction (practical)
- preparing direction charts (costume chart, single line order, call sheets)
- Craft of direction, directing actors.
- Types of shots/use & importance of clapboard scheduling
- preparing shooting script
- understanding camera basics
- stops/shutter speed, types of lenses, color temperature basics
- Compositions & camera movements
- Operation of camera
- 3 point lighting.
- Basic theory & introduction to editing software.
- Basics of editing with demo practical
- Editing scene- demo titles, transitions, audio
- advanced editing (video effects/animation in editing)
- Output in different formats