WEEKDAY AND WEEKEND batches
Next batch dates
“Photography is the magic created by you, because each picture is worth million words!”
Learn the Fundamentals of Photography and make your foundation strong. Begin your photography journey with basic & core creative and technical skills sets.
- Intro to Photography
- Types of Cameras and understanding Camera Specifications
- Dos and Don’ts in Photography
- Shutter Speed, ISO, Aperture, Focusing, White Balance, Depth of Field.
- Raw & JPEG
- Using metering Modes
- Outdoor photography
- Test and Review of Assignment
Advance Camera Artist effects
- Light Painting effects: play with lights to create abstract images and explore the artist in you .
- Shot Panning : Capturing techniques for moving subjects : learn to freeze the moving subjects with dramatizing motion blur background.
- HDR Photography - create stunning architectural and interior images with great dynamic image details. Learn to Use the right gear & post editing skills for same.
- Panorama Photography - Stitch your exposures together to create a 180 degree shot. Explore the world in wide angle view !
- Creating Bokeh Backgrounds : Learn to create portraits with bokeh background, learn the Japanese art of creating bokeh effect.
- Creating LIGHT ORBs : Did you ever imagined a magical & Mystical Light ORBs in middle of lovely landscape or Streets at night. learn to play with light and exposure to create magical effects.
- Candid Photography - A picture can speak more than words. We will teach you how to tell stories through your pictures, learn the documentary style of creating photos.
- Understand In Depth how and why to use right gear and how to develop a creative perspective for capturing a beautiful moment.
- Learn & Practice All the essential Skillsets that can make you a UNIQUE
- Wedding / Events / Family Portraiture :
- Become a Pro, Learn and understand the wedding commercials, workflow, shooting techniques, and delivery of quality images.
- Learn the art of capturing people in different Light environment Using Flash, reflectors, studio lights and ETTL Flash lights.
- The students get an opportunity here to assist live shoots with our mentors. Our classrooms is not limited to our premises but we will guide in actual work environment too.
Studio Lighting Setups
- This module will Take your Studio Light Understanding on a Deeper Level. You will be taught how to go about directing & controlling lights that can create dramatic lights effects.
- Starting the exercises from the most Classical Lighting Technique Rembrandt style , we will teach you step by step how to create advance dramatic lighting effects using right techniques for Portraits and Portfolios Shoots.
- Our learning Studio is highly equipped with Studio Lights, Soft Banks, Light Modifies and other accessories that is necessary to create stunning light effects.
Wild Life Photography
- Learn the art of capturing the wild side of Nature. We not only teach you about the Gears & Settings but also about the real attitude required to pursue wildlife photography.
- The Faculties for wild life photography share their experiences and teach you on ground skills which are essential to capture the best moments of Wildlife.
- Learn how to shoots male & female portfolio using Advance Studio lighting Skills . Understanding the various aspects and requirements of clients involved in a portfolio.
- Learn how to co-mmunicate and direct model posing, coordinate with makeup artist, and stylist. Learn how to shoot different people and different faces and make them look good. At the end of this module learn how to create stylized images.
- Learn how to shoot No shadow clean images in table top photography for ecommerce trading. Understanding the commercial aspects, times process and techniques to shoot Matte finish & Reflective Products. Learn how to accurate reproduce colors which match the product look.
- Our expert faculties will guide you right from scratch and make you work on on going live shoots.
- Here, We will also introduce students to the basics of creative table top photography which includes food and lifestyle shots.
- Learn resizing & cropping, Touch ups & Clean up, enhancing image Using Curves, Color corrections.
- Learn how to do Background Morphing.
- Working with Photoshop layers & layer masks like a pro.
- Enhance your portraits by skin smoothening technique
- Export the learn in different formats and understand the pre requisites of Good Printing Quality Outputs.
- A comprehensive study of advanced traditional and contemporary portrait techniques. Corrective and glamorous make-up. Classical lighting set ups. Fashion lighting set ups. Use of backgrounds. Posing and directing techniques. Designed for students who are considering a major interest in fashion photography.
- This module provides an overview of the fashion photography industry. The theory/practical of collaborative work among a design team will be executed. Features a mock ad campaign shoot demo featuring traditional/contemporary fashion wear.
- Advertising [people]
- Conceptual photography. The entire process from selection of models, production, pre, post of an advertising shoot. Shooting people at location and on a studio set for an advertising campaign.
- Editorial photography
- Students will obtain an accurate picture of the field of photojournalism and editorial photography. Emphasis is placed on creativity, content, gathering of information, and layout. Examples of photojournalism will be shown and the students will be required to produce their own renditions of the picture story, magazine covers, and page layouts for all types of print and digital media.
Creative product & food photography
Specialize in art of capturing products & food photography. Understand the basic blocks of building a creating product or food shot. Learn how to arrange and incorporate props and creative backgrounds to enhance the detailed aesthetics of the shot. Learn the practical way and imbibe the cool techniques involved in creative table top photography.
Marketing is most needed in today’s competitive world. From the basic work flow to the skill of cracking a commercial deal, we teach you step by step toward the talent of being professional photographer. We teach you the basics of marketing and methods to create your own niche in photography industry.
ADVANCED STUDIO FLASH & OUTDOOR LIGHTING
- Advance Light Techniques
- Use of Different Light Shaping tools in a Professional Studio Environment
- Produce a portrait with Rembrandt Lighting.
- Beauty Lighting Techniques. Produce a no shadow High key portrait.
- Light Full length Setup for Portfolios
- Lights Sports Setup: Edgy Lighting ( low Key )
- Light Dramatic Setup : Split Lighting
- Portrait with key light, fill light and rim light.
- Ecommerce Light Setup for Fashion Apparels, Use of Custom While Balance.
- Different speed lights / strobes. Triggers, high speed sync.
- Using single versus multiple speed lights
In depth hands on training on the practical usage of Digital Imaging software viz. Adobe Photoshop, Genuine practical’s, etc. Fundamentals to in-depth working.
- ONE MONTH: Final PROJECT & Duration FOR STUDENTS (The course ends with the preparation of final project that includes all subjects studied and created independently by students under the supervision of their instructors)
- Brand new practical Syllabus
- Plus a minimum of three models shoot along with the faculty and entire class as part of curriculum.
- Videos of foreign fashion and glamour photographers will be shown. Making of concepts. Understanding Beauty shoot conceptualization.
- Outdoor Fashion shoot (lecture and project).
- Creative Advertising shoot (lecture and project).
- Expert class on how to build a rapport with the models, Assistance in developing your portfolio and business marketing.
At the end of course, Students acquire the professional skills to become blooming professionals in the photography industry.